Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The repair shop

Back to SCAD... And it's a full three studio classes this quarter! Speed sketching, Character Animation 1, and Digital Cel Animation. I'm really excited about all these drawing-intensive classes - hoping I'll improve as much as I can during these ten weeks.

My first Digicel assignment was a background in Flash. It was a little tough to get a hang of thinking in vectors rather than bitmap brushes like Photoshop, but quite fun after a while! So here it is, my little bicycle repair shop by the sea :)

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for sharing, it's really wonderful. Usually when people use the gradient tool it looks kinda bad, but in your piece it looks really exceptional, probably because it is subtle and you have enough experience with color and photoshop to know what works.

    ReplyDelete